Monday, November 30, 2009

I told part of the truth.

I need to post more. I read every single day but rarely post. And when I post, I feel more motivated. Sorry, just thinking out loud.

I've been sick for the past few weeks (we are the only people on this planet who could celebrate that). I haven't been hardly hungry at all for all this time. I basically only eat when I know I am about to keel over, and after I feel like I might throw up. Just got off of the phone with my bf. I told him I haven't been eating, but made it sound like it was because I'm sick. Regardless, he was/is worried.


I don't care that he's worried.

I feel kind of relieved. Even if I only told part of the truth, I feel so much better.

-I would not recommend doing this unless you are currently sick-

Also, I love winter in general because I'm never hungry. It seems like it should be the opposite. Hungry in winter, full in summer. I guess I am in a worse mood in the summer though because it's so damn hot so I eat everything in sight.


When I was at my lowest weight, it was winter time last year :)
Maybe this winter again?

Sorry. Not maybe. Maybe is the same as "I'll try" and trying is a setup for failure.

Whoever knows who says something to that effect ^ wins my fat! Lucky girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment