Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I want to be a bird.

"For as long as I can remember, I have had the nickname and the comparison of being a bird. Oh, how I wish I were one! I want to flap my arms and raise high into the air. I want to be light enough to land on a twig and hardly make it bend. I want my legs as skinny as a bird's are."


This is my first post on this new blog, but I am not new to blogger. I actually took that paragraph from the first post I had on my old blog. I had to get a new one for reasons I am sure you can all understand.

My name (on blogger) is Oiseau.
J'ai 18 ans.
I am 5'5" and would literally kill to be taller.
My lowest weight was 104 (about a year ago).
My highest weight was 119 (about two years ago).
I am not sure what I weigh at this exact moment but my guess is between 110-115.

No comments:

Post a Comment