It's hard. Why is life so hard? Why can't things ever go the way I would like them to? Everything always is happening in a fucked up, roundabout way and it's annoying as shit.
I honestly HATE when people say "well, that's life". Oh yeah bitch? Why does it seem like "that's life" applies to my life more than it does to yours? Honestly, how many "that's life" moments do you have?
Today was a horrible day, if you can't already tell from the mood that I am in.
I went through a drive through.
A MCDONALDS drive through.
I ordered two large fries and two cups of water.
You might be thinking, oh that's okay. You had a binge but you were nice and also got food for someone else.
I wish that was the truth.
I am going to say something now about what exactly I did. Don't read any further if you don't want to get any bad ideas, please. I wish I hadn't thought this one up, trust me.
I purposely ordered two LARGE French fries from MCDONALDS and two cups of water ALL FOR MYSELF!!!!!!!
The two water cups were a cover up so it didn't look like I was a total fatass. It seemed like I was getting food for someone else too and I don't have to pay any extra for it.
I fucking hate myself.

It's okay darling, we all have days like that. Just write it off as a bad day and start tomorrow all fresh and empty :)
ReplyDeleteHope you're okay
Kiki xx